الأربعاء، 31 مارس 2010

The Hairbrush song


The Hair brush song

-Oh! Where is my hairbrush?? Where is my hairbrush???

- Oh! Where Where  Where  Wheeeeeere is my hairbrush??

* I think I saw I saw back theeeeere a hair brush

- Back theeere is my hair brush, back theeere is my hairbrush, where back there back there back thereee,  where is my hairbrush ??

* Why do you need a hairbrush while you don't have any haiiiiiiiiiir ??

- No haiiiir for my hairbrush, No haiiiir for my hairbrush , no hair, no hair, no hair, no haiiiiiiiir , For my hairbrush

* The hairbrush of yours, well,  you never used it, you don't really need it, so well, sorry I didn't know, but I gave it to the beech ..... Because he's got hairrrrr

- Not fair, Oh! My hairbrush, not fair, my poor hair brush, not faiiiiir not faiiiiir not faiiiiiiiiiiiiiir, my hairbrush

* Thanks for the hair brush

- Take caaaaaare of my hairbrush, take caaaaare of my hairbrush, take care take care take caaaaaaaaare of my hairbrush

The END

هناك 5 تعليقات:

Sarah Sobhi يقول...

tsada2 gamda geddddaaaaannnn :D:D

tab eh feen ba2a el tooth brush wel paint brush wel shoe brush
mmmmmmmmmmm

kolaha 7agat so3'yara we 3azeema fe 7yatna :D

Unknown يقول...

ايه الموضوع يادكتور!
معلش يعنى هى أغنية مشهورة؟
ولا ايه؟ولما مفيش شعر حيحتاج لفرشاة ليه صحيح؟!سامحنى معلش
بس فعلا ليه حيحتاج فرشاة شعر!؟

KEBLAWYAT يقول...

Sarah

Heya oghnya seme3taha w 3agabetny el 7a2e2a

eza 3amalo 3n ay brush tanya ha2ool 3la tol :D

KEBLAWYAT يقول...

Norahaty

ازيك يا دكتوره

هى مش مشهوره لا

بس الحقيقه حلوه يعنى :)

وبعدين ماهو اتصدم ف الآخر اما قالوله انه معندوش شعر

KEBLAWYAT يقول...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr_bPgg08rQ